Friday, January 4, 2013

True North: An Open Door

Every Month.

For 21 Years.

It seems that I have set my calendar to when Coach's Corner would be published. After over 20 years to see the WCA Journal close its doors saddens my heart yet I have full faith that when one door closes another door opens.

Yet sometimes we are called to be the one to pull the door open.

Creak go the hinges because its a new day. Starting this week Coach's Corner will now be a blog that you can access anytime anywhere. It will have the same powerful coaching content that you have expected since it's inception plus photos, links and more details on how to transform your practice in tiny steps or massive leaps.

So mark your calendar and lets train together.
The door is open...I will meet you in the Coach's Corner.

Until Next Time...Practice with Passion!
Coach CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment